Friday, September 22, 2006

The Little Things

Let me start by apologizing to all of you who will find this dreadfully boring....

All of my siblings live out of state and lately my sisters have been voicing their frustration with missing out on the little things happening to Little Man every day so I'm posting this short video so they can see some of his newest "tricks". In this video you will see his new fascination with the "fake cough" (don't ask, I don't know), see him wave and see him give a juicy kiss. Love you girls!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I have now watched it several times, and have been on this end of that slurpy kiss. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

And you thought it was "unmanly" when my boys gave you open mouthed kisses. :-) I love it! Can't wait until our next play date.

Bethany said...

He's so cute! It's great to be able to hear him "talking." Thanks for sharing with all of us, not just the aunts!