Friday, August 04, 2006

Stop The Presses

No, your eyes do not deceive you, MY DAD is feeding Little Man his dinner (even Little Man looks shocked)! My parents have been helping me out the past few weeks by watching Little Man while I go to the gym in the afternoon and just recently my dad has been babysitting solo. I am not in any way implying that my dad was not an amazing father; he was an amazing father who was very much intimidated by infants (aren't ALL men?). Let me tell you that until you have seen a grown man terrified of being left alone with an 8lb infant, I tell you, you have not lived. All kidding aside, Little Man absolutely loves his Pop and the time that they spend together (they even have their own special little standing up game that they play). I love that my parents are just a few streets down from us and can be such an active part of our Little Man's life.

No comments: