Tuesday, February 06, 2007

1st Haircut

Little Man just got his first haircut! Ms. Anita specializes in cutting curly hair has been cutting my hair for more than a decade so when she offered to give his first haircut, I jumped at the opportunity. Little Man sat perfectly still through the trip until time to take a picture with Ms. Anita and threw quite the fit (it was almost naptime). Ms. Anita did a wonderful job of preserving all of those precious curls while trying to trim it so he no longer looks like Bozo the Clown.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a lovely picture! Did you use a professional photographer?

Anonymous said...

Meagan...made me cry again!! Only a Mother would cry at a precious tiny man boy getting his first haircut. It is priceless, that little man is the cutest!!!! I vividly remember my boys first cuts, what a special time. He is a keeper and your a great Mommy.
Kaki