Monday, October 22, 2007

Not the good green

It has been a r-o-u-g-h weekend. Little Man and I suffered through a couple of cases of food poisoning this weekend and I definitely got the raw end of the deal because he is totally back to normal and I haven't stopped feeling green for 3 days although nothing has actually come of it in 2 (sorry, TMI, I know but I also haven't been eating either, ha). I am soooo glad Trav didn't have dinner with us that night because he was the glue that held this family together over the weekend and we even had my BFF's little 6 month old guy staying with us. Praise God for husbands/daddies with strong stomachs! I had great aspirations to take lots of pictures of the two little guys playing together this weekend but neither Little Man or myself felt like doing much other than sleep. Trav snapped a couple of pictures before he took them both to church on Sunday and it turned out really cute!




No comments: