Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So happy!

I love, love, LOVE being home on vacation!!! I feel like I miss so much in the hustle and bustle of the everyday life that I am loving being home with my boys. My little sis came in town last night, my brother is due to arrive any minute and tomorrow our house will be filled with aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and loved ones. Friday my other sis comes into town and Saturday our family is getting together to celebrate Little Man's birthday (a month early so my fam can be there). I am one very happy mommy!

Here are some of the things I have been enjoying for the past 48 hours on vacation...


Eating Daddy's Green Eggs
Eating "Seeseecles" with Daddy
Watching the Wizard of Oz for the first time (and soooo engrossed)
Mommy and her Little Man

No comments: