Saturday, August 30, 2008

Conversations from this week

LM: Mommy, where is God? At church?
Me: Yes baby, God is at church. God is everywhere.
LM: Everywhere? I wanna go everywhere wif God.
Me: Me too!
LM: Mommy, everywhere in da trees?
Me: Yes, everywhere is in the trees but it is in the grass, the sky, the ocean too.
LM: God in da trees?
Me: Yes, God is in the trees.
LM: Wow, God climbed da tree? Oh no, he got his shoes muddy.


Me: LM, where is Nana, did she leave?
LM: Yep, Nana go to work.
Me: No, today is not a work day.
LM: Oh yeah! Nana goed to sin class
Me: Huh? Sin class?
LM: No mommy, SIN class (aka sPin class)

(while in target)
LM: Mommy, I don't like dis music. Sing a new song
Me: What do you want me to sing?
LM: Cindarewa (cindarella)
Me: (breaking out a few bars from cinderella)
LM: Keep going mommy
Me: (still singing)
LM: Don't stop mommy. Sing forever
Me: What? I can't sing forever, I would get so tired
LM: Just sing mommy. Don't stop for always

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made my whole day!!! I miss you guys! love you

Trav

Burchams said...

I LOVE these conversations! What a precious time in life. Your family is so beautiful-- I just know the both of you are amazing parents! Blessings on your family!
love, David and Shannon

Kacy said...

i love when you post these conversations. they are so sweet and funny! hope you and your precious family are all doing well.