Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vacation!!

I am almost on vacation! Although I still have two half days left at work I have been in vacation mode since Friday. My house has been deep cleaned, shopping is done, presents are wrapped, hard drives are cleaned off and backed up and I have a list of really fun things for our family to do for the next 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS - woohoo! The festivities start tomorrow and I'll share the details (with photos) later on this week.

In the meantime I thought I would share with you a little bit of Little Man's excitement about the BIG man in the red suit...


Writing his letter (or in his case coloring the letter mommy wrote for him)

Delivering the letter :)

Finally, my little gingerbread girl :)I'll be better about keeping this updated starting THIS week with Little Man's Christmas show, his Birthday party, Christmas and some fun family activities. Come back soon! Don't give up on us now!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I can't believe he's going to be 3! We can't wait to see you all on Christmas :-) It's going to be so much fun with all the little ones!!