Friday, April 28, 2006

Sick And Tired

Ok. I am sick and tired of being sick. I finally went to the doctor (who was amazed that I was there because I haven't been to the doctor in over two years) and I have an upper respitory infection that is moving towards bronchitis. I woke up this morning without a voice which is really frustrating because Little Man has so much drainage that he keeps choking and gagging and I can't even call the doctor because all she would hear is wheezing. Little Man just looks at me with those big blue eyes that say, "Mommy, what is going on? I can't breathe!" It is heartbreaking. This picture is so cute and so sad...yes, he is holding the wash cloth on because every time it fell off he would cry. The funniest part about this whole illness is that I am supposed to sing on praise team at church on Sunday...can we say lip synch?

No comments: