Sunday, June 18, 2006

Spittin' Image

Trav's brother and sister-in-law, Tristan and Leslie, came to visit this week all the way from Kansas; we had a lot of fun catching up and hanging out. Little man seemed mesmerized by his Uncle (every picture of them together looks like this) and I think we finally figured out that he might be a little confused by how much his uncle looks like his dad ... I think a lot of people get confused by how many of the men in my life look like Travis. Little man got lots of good snuggle time with his Aunt Leslie and even slept peacefully in her arms all the way through church (why doesn't he do that for me???).


Travis had to work today but little man and I made a trek up to the fire station to see him and we had a lot of fun hanging out with the guys. We really thought that Little man would enjoy looking at all of the bright colors of the fire trucks but he was so much more interested in the captain's mustache. Who knew?

No comments: