Friday, December 15, 2006

A Bee In My Bonnet

Two of my siblings called today to find out why I had suddenly stopped posting to both of my blogs. The short answer is: work. The longer answer is: I am launching a new website design for our church on January 1st and I've been "head down" day and night trying to get everything in line so that I can actually launch on the date I've promised. This week I overheard one of my co-workers comment to another, "Watch out! Meagan has another bee in her bonnet!" and they really couldn't be more right. Little Man has been spending a lot more time hanging out with his dad and his nana (thanks mom!) and as much as I hate being apart from him I know this period of insanity is short lived and HAS to end sometime. In the meantime, here are some pictures Little Man's daddy snapped to make me laugh....enjoy!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

He is so precious, even when he's disgusting! Those curls make him look so much older.

Hang in there with the new website and all that work! How is everyone's health?

Miss you all!