Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Buddies

Little Man l-o-v-e-s hanging out with his buddies and this week he had several opportunities to do just that. They were busy little boys playing in the pots and pans, watching Praise Baby together and wreaking tons of havoc (as little boys should). There was only one very important little girl missing from the usual foursome, cute little girl friend, RR (we missed you!). It is so neat to have the opportunity to watch my son AND his friends grow up together.



2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Hey Meagen, I am Ashlie's friend in KC. She showed me your blog. Its so fun to read, as I have a son who is just a few months younger! So anyway, I just wanted to say hi :)

Meagan said...

Sarah!

Of course I know you! Ash speaks very highly of you and I've seen pictures of your little cutie on Vivian's fridge. Thanks for saying hi and come back any time.

Meg