Saturday, January 20, 2007

He's A Chip.....

Little man has responded beautifully to the breathing treatments and is improving very quickly; it only took 4 sessions before we started to see that he was feeling better. He is still sleeping a lot and wheezing quite a bit but his personality has returned and he is laughing, giggling and screeching like normal. This afternoon he finally stopped fighting having to wear the mask and spent the 30 minutes blowing raspberries and humming along with the machine - he is a great patient just like his daddy!

3 comments:

Becky said...

He is a chip. What a blessing he is, though. I am so thankful that he is better. You are a good mom, Sweetpea!

April Spicer said...

Hey there,

I wanted to check and see how Travis was doing with his eyes. I hadn't seen you post anything in awhile about it and was curious if the doctors had come to a good solution for him. Let me know, ok?

Nicole said...

I just finally read your blog and learned about little Noah's RSV and am so sorry to hear about that! The treatment is the same for Trey's asthma. I am so glad he is better already! We miss you guys!