Friday, September 21, 2007

Stop the harrassment!

My little sister, Hayley, has been harassing me the past couple of days because I haven't been posting. I really don't have a good excuse other than it is hard working full time and caring for Little Man while Trav is in school. Poor Trav gets up 2 and a half hours before us and gets home 3 - 5 hours after us and it is wearing all of us out. Boo hoo, I know, but that really is what has been keeping me from posting.

Little Man is in a new phase where he wants to play by himself more than he wants to play with mommy. It was really starting to give me a complex until I read an article in my parenting magazine about how toddlers need alone time just like adults. Now that I've stopped pressuring him to include me in his play he is having a blast playing on his own (but not all the time). At the moment he is playing behind the couch, with his giant push car turned upside down working on it with his plastic tools. It is fun because I keep hearing him practice his newest words. My favorite is "disgusting" which has 4-5 syllables when he says it. Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. Oh yeah and he is doing this weird thing where he sticks out his tongue every time you point the camera at him.

Alone time while mommy fixes dinner


Playing with stickers


For some reason only daddy is allowed in the fort

No comments: