Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Ordinary

As many of you know, my last pregnancy was anything but ordinary (if you aren't familiar you can read about it on my other blog A Bee In Her Bonnet starting at the bottom with Wonderfully Made). To say I've been nervous about having another would be an understatement to say the least. This morning I had my first doctor appointment with the High Risk OB/Perinatologist and he happily informed us that this was the most ordinary pregnancy he had ever seen. Praise God! Just to be safe I'll be given some weekly progesterone injections starting a month from now but I am thrilled that everything seems to be "ordinary". Please keep our little bean in your prayers, along with my sister who is currently on full bedrest for preterm labor.

1 comment:

Hollie Reese said...

That is great news! We will keep you in our prayers! (Your sister also!)