Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Day Off

Today I took a much needed day off from work to give my boys an entire day of my undivided attention. The three of us took a trip to Ft Worth to visit the Japanese Botanic Garden. Little Man l-o-v-e-d feeding the giant koi and running around the beautiful garden paths. Our trip was supposed to include the seasonal butterfly garden but since it was spring break the wait time was more than 3 hours and so we skipped it in favor of a leisurely lunch together. Tonight Trav is taking me out on a date to our favorite restaurant, The Melting Pot and I cannot wait! Here are the highlights of our day....


Running through the garden yelling, "Come on daddy!"
Not quite warmed up to the concept yet







Showing mommy how the fishes eat

Not a bad $7.00 spent, if you ask me!

No comments: