Sunday, March 02, 2008

36 Hours

This weekend Little Man, Nana and Pop and I drove up north to visit my brother and sister and watch Hayley's club compete in their spring variety competition. The "weekend" only lasted about 36 hours but we had a ton of fun. Here are the highlights...

In the airport with Pop
Hayley's club competing

Chasing Aunt Hayley (dressed as Alice In Wonderland)

Playing with Uncle Bud
Someone loves their Auntie!!!
I think I am done traveling until the little one arrives as I'm not quite up the rigors of travel and spent this afternoon very sore and swollen (ankles and hands) even after a nap! What can I say, I have become a wimp! Little Man, on the other hand, has not missed a beat. This is where dad found him today when they were playing hide and seek.


1 comment:

Zack said...

Cool pics! So glad y'all had fun! Yes, get some rest before little Megan Jr. comes. I remember Angie said her fingers and toes swelled up when she was pregnant with Madelyn. God bless! Praying for y'all!