Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crash

Little Man l-o-v-e-s going to his little Mother's Day Out program on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He has made all kinds of new friends and loves his teachers very much. I'm told that he plays hard during the day which explains why he usually crashes in the car on the way home.

Today as we were packing up the car he told me he was still hungry and wanted to finish his sandwich from lunch. I buckled him in and handed him his leftovers and got ready to leave. Here is what I discovered before we had even left the lot.

6 comments:

AshlieB said...

That is priceless!! I love it!

Hollie Reese said...

HA HA HA! That is so funny!

Holly said...

Hi, Meagan - Can you send me your email address? I have some photography questions for you. By the way, I love the new pic on top of your blog!! Holly hollytallon@gmail.com

Meagan said...

Of course! It is meaganblock@yahoo.com I will email you too. :)

Becky said...

That is me...every night at dinner.

Life in the Herman House said...

wow, he is the cutest little boy EVER!! We miss you!!