Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Conversations.....

Riding silently home from church in the car I look back and see LM sitting in his car seat, mouth wide open.
Me: Buddy? What are you doing?
LM: It broken mommy
Me: What's broken?
LM: My yawn. I so sleepy and I tant yawn. (mouth still open)
Me: Do you want me to fix it buddy?
LM: Yes, please mommy.
Me: (yawn)
LM: (yawn) Oh thank you mommy, dat much better

Leaving the fire station....
LM: Mommy, I wanna be a fired fighter like daddy
Me: You do!? I think that is a great idea!
LM: Mommy, I wanna be a fired fighter with Mr. Tommy too and pour da water on da fire and make smoke
Me: Ok buddy, when you get big you can be a firefighter like daddy and Mr. Tommy
LM: Mr. Phil too. I want Mr. Phil to drive da ambudance, it too big for me.


LM: (Giggling behind the chair)
Me: LM, what are you doing?
LM: Just playin' mommy
Me: Playing with what?
LM: Dis cute yittle (little) egg!
Me: (peeking around the chair) What egg?
LM: (holds up an ACTUAL EGG) dis one! Isn't it cute? It so yittle!
Me: WHERE did you get that cute little egg?
LM: Da fridge mommy!

LM: Mommy, I need to check my emails on da 'puter
Me: Really? What is your email address?
LM: Pink, Triangle, ABC

Daddy: LM, tell me a story
LM: Ponsa ponna time (Once upon a time).....
(pause)
LM: E Bend (The end)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Absolutely priceless!

April Spicer said...

That's about the cutest thing I've ever heard. He is soooooooooooo cute! And oh man, little JB is just.....I want to eat her up! :)