Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stuff

A couple of months ago I did a photoshoot for a spunky little 3 year old who had a really great sense of his physical abilities, balance and general safety. I commented on his sense of presence to his mom and she credited it to his gymnastics class. We checked into it and classes for LM's age were surprisingly cheap - woohoo! So for the past two months Little Man has been taking gymnastics classes at our local gym. Oh and the instructor doesn't always dress like a pirate, ha, this week was costume week.


Hayley and Jaclyn came to watch LM at gymnastics and he was quite the little show-off.

June Bug snuggling at church with Jaclyn and Hayley
Soooooo JB has a mullet or should I say haaaad a mullet. My family loves to tease and joke and lots of mullet jokes have been passed around in the past few weeks at the sake of my daughter. As her white blonde hair is growing in on the top, the long dark brown hair in the back is looking really strange so I gave her a itty bitty little haircut. I took the "before" photos but forgot to take the "afters", ha.

2 comments:

Alison said...

That is too funny about her mullet!! At least she's little enough to not know but I'm sure she'll be told later on!!!

Zack said...

Way to go for Little Man with the gymnastics! Really awesome stuff there! So glad y'all are doing well too. Angie is pregnant again. Don't know if y'all knew that.
God bless. Grace and Peace.