Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

Yesterday was my 27th birthday. I am generally the type of person who prefers people not to know when my birthday is just because it is so awkward...ok, I know I have issues. My husband, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. Trav LOVES birthdays (especially his own) and would shout from the rooftop if he could; planning birthday parties for him are a lot of fun because every year he turns 5. This year he was very sneaky and took off work early to drive home, sneak in the house, steal my keys and security card so that he could get into my office, decorate it, and get back home before he was supposed to pick up Little Man. To top it off, he asked my boss's permission first (for those of you who know what a rule-follower I am sure you can fully appreciate what this meant to me). That night Travis cooked my birthday dinner at my parents house and then they watched Little Man while Trav and I went on a mini date to the gym (my choice...we never get to work out together). It was a wonderful birthday.

No comments: