Saturday, November 11, 2006

Copycat

Today I figured out the mystery of Little Man's new 'ball in the mouth' thing. This afternoon when I was taking him out of his carseat he turned and looked at me very intently then began looking around in his carseat for something to pick up. His little hands found a plastic ring and he promptly put it in his mouth, turned towards me and began giggling. It was a that moment that I realized I was holding my keys with my teeth...he was copying me!!! Now that I am aware of how often I stick things in my mouth it makes me laugh to think that I thought he was copying the dog. It is amazing the things we do that we don't even notice - makes me wonder what other things he will pick up from me!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Trey copies me, too. When I brush my teeth I spit halfway through. He, standing next to me, also "spit" in the same direction. He made the noise and everything. It was hilarious. The joys of parenthood.