Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Week (Part One)

This week has been like a breath of fresh air for our little family. Little Man and I flew up to Kansas City to spend the Thanksgiving holidays with my sister, her husband, and our family. Little Man and I were really lucky to spend all day Wednesday with my sister before the rest of the fam arrived (and before she came down with something icky) and we had lots of fun shopping, playing and napping.

Thursday we all headed out to Arrowhead Stadium to watch the Chiefs dominate the Broncos in what can only be described as the single most disturbing auditory experience of my life. Fortunately Little Man and I had been warned of the legend of the "Loudest Stadium in the NFL" and were not dissapointed although we came prepared with earplugs. Uncle J had a FLAWLESS game and were grateful for the great game and mild weather.

More to come...

No comments: