Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm An Auntie!!!!

My NEW nephew was born this morning at 1:20 am and weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 19 inches long. We were so glad to be able to actually be in town when he was born and only missed his birth by an hour and a half (we gave up and went home at midnight). He is beautiful and mom and dad are doing great.

Little Man has been a dream child, practically living in the OB waiting room for the past 24 hours since he isn't allowed in the maternity wing. We are so excited! Here are some pics....

Waiting outside of L&D at 11:45pm



Proud Auntie and Uncle
For more pics visit Jordan and Ashlie's blog (link on the right) at Jordashblack.com

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so happy for you and Ashlie and your family that little Hunter is healthy and beautiful. What a blessing. Congratulations!

(Our due date is Friday and still no sign she is arriving anytime soon)

Love,
Troy, Nicole & Trey

Hollie Reese said...

I am so excited!

I think we are coming to your town this weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he arrived safe & healthy and that Ashlie "survived" this pregnancy. Congratulations to you all!

Jexxa