Thursday, February 14, 2008

Little Man-isms

Here is a sneak peak at some of the conversations we've had with Little Man recently....

Conversation #1:
(Pop fixes LM's hair and LM immediately begins to mess it up)

Pop: LM don't mess up your pretty hair!

LM: (long pause) Your hair pretty too, Pop!






Conversation #2:
(LM sneezes)

Mom: Bless you LM!

LM: Thank you momma

Mom: You're welcome.

LM: (long pause) Yes, I welcome.


Conversation #3:
(LM is playing and tugging at his very red ear)

Pop: LM, your ear sure is red! Does it hurt a little bit?

LM: No, a lot bit.

As someone who made her share of really embarrassing mistakes while learning a new language, I empathize with my little one and his fight to master such a difficult language. Isn't it fun?!?

2 comments:

Kami H said...

That is so cute!!! Thank you for sharing those!

Anonymous said...

Let me know when he starts saying "I used-to-could-be-able-to". You look fantastic by the way! Jexxa