Saturday, February 02, 2008

Things are progressing nicely and so far I don't have to be on bed rest - yay! I am now 21 weeks along, getting injections from my doctor that help prevent preterm labor and I seem to be holding steady in a "normal" pattern. This pregnancy has been rather uneventful and I could not be more grateful. This week we have our 3D ultrasound and will get "final" confirmation that our little munchkin is a girl. :) I'll post some pictures when we get them.


Little Man and his dad have been very patient with my need to start getting things ready earlier than your average pregnant woman. I am still so gun-shy from the bedrest/hospital stays that I underwent with Little Man that I want to make sure I am on track with all of the things that would require my participation (setting up nursery, packing bags, etc.). Here are some pictures from some of their projects.

Repairing the cradle with Pop
Setting up the crib with dad

1 comment:

Hollie Reese said...

How sweet are those pictures! You look BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy that things are going so normal for you! We miss you!