Saturday, May 10, 2008

Big Brother

Travis and Little Man went to a new siblings class at our hospital this morning. Travis said Little Man had lots of fun learning all about new babies and that he was very serious and particular when it came to diapering and swaddling the "baby". He was also really, really concerned that the baby didn't have a "lovey" so he put his lovey by the baby's head. Trav said that the instructor took them on a tour of the hospital and when they got to the L&D room Little Man said, "Oh yeah! Mommy room!" Guess our little guy is growing up!

2 comments:

Kami H said...

That is so adorable! He is going to be a great big brother - you should be proud!

Hollie Reese said...

He is getting so big. I am so sorry I couldn't come to the shower...I was so sad I missed it! I will just have to wait and see this little one in person!