Thursday, May 08, 2008

A Shower of love!!

This past Sunday four of my very sweet friends hosted a shower in celebration of our sweet little baby girl. I was so glad that my OB gave me a "pass" for the shower, with stipulations of course, and had a wonderful time seeing people I haven't seen in a few weeks and opening wonderful gifts for our little June bug (due in June, get it?). Here are some of the highlights...

34 weeks

The delicious food

The cake

Little Man opening his gift from Vivi

So excited!

With my lovely sisters

All of the wonderful gifts



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to make it to your shower....sorry i couldn't be there with you. we look forward to hearing about a safe and healthy delivery! we love you and miss you!

-California Blocks

Robert and Kelli said...

You look fantastic! Looks like you had a great time at your shower! Can't wait to meet your little ones!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family.