Monday, June 16, 2008

Like mother, like daughter

I am not a great sleeper and I'm kind of a pillow snob because of it. I understand wanting to put babies in beds without blankets and fluffy items that can cause suffocation but knowing how hard it is for me to sleep through the night I really feel sorry for my little June Bug. She tosses and turns at night, groaning and stretching over and over again just like I do when I am on an uncomfortable bed sooooo when I am awake, I let her sleep ON my beloved pillow. I think she likes it!!!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

She's adorable so tiny on that big pillow!

I have sleeping issues too, any chance you'd share your pillow's brand? I've been looking for a new one. I just wish this was the kind of thing we could test run before spending $30 on a nice looking pillow.

Meagan said...

TOTALLY! The key for me is the neck contour :) I originally had the posturpedic (which is waaaay expensive) but someone, who shall remain nameless, left it in a hotel. I have the cheaper version now and it is surprisingly just as good and about a third of the price!

You can find it at Bed, Bath and Beyond....Isotonic® Memory Foam Contour Pillow for 39.99 and it is totally worth it! :)

Alicia said...

Thank you so much! I'm going there today - I just got one of their 20% off coupons in the mail yesterday!! Perfect.

Here I've been sleeping with a towel rolled up under my neck! I know, pathetic.

Thanks a lot!!!

Jodi said...

Ok, I am finally adding your blog to mine. I have been reading it long enough, so I am ready to share. (Hope you don't mind.) :) I will contact you by email soon and set up a photo date with you. Maybe July sometime?? Take care!
Jodi

Meagan said...

How funny! I just added you this morning! July would be perfect just shoot me an email when you have time :)

Meg