Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tender Heart

Have I mentioned how awesome my parents are? We are so lucky to live SUPER close to my family, so close that my parents can relieve us of one or both of the kiddos any time and close enough that they play a major role in help me manage the kiddos every single morning (evenings too).

Little Man and Pop have this morning ritual of snuggling in Pop's big easy chair, drinking "co-co" milk and watching Johnny and the Sprites. Pop told me that the other morning he and Little Man were watching an episode about how worms were eating Johnny's garden and Johnny and the Sprites had to gather up the worms into jars and get rid of them. Pop looked over at Little Man and he was wiping his eyes with his "Lovey". Pop asked him what was wrong and Little Man said, "This show is making my eyes cry." Ha.

I love his sweet little tender heart.

Oddly enough, worms in a jar make him cry but we watch BAMBI and NADA. What's up with that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to understand what makes men cry. Bambi, nope. Titanic, yep... (...did you see that lady throw that HUGE diamond in the ocean? Who wouldn't cry at that?)

My2Gs said...

That's so sweet. We too are super blessed to live really close to both of our families and they're very involved in our children's lives. :)