Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So much

I love watching Little Man's language grow every day. It seems that the discoveries increase tenfold as each day passes and he is to the point now where he is branching out from the normal phrasing he hears in his day-to-day life and starting to form his own cute little phrases.

I've never really noticed some of the phrases I use on a regular basis until I heard myself repeated back in that sweet little voice. Apparently he has heard me thank vendors, drive through cashiers and doctors/nurses with a "Thanks so much" that he started saying, "Thanks so much" to E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

What I didn't expect, was all of the things that would warrant the "so much"....

"I hungry so much"

"I wanna go outside so much"

"Where my tiny cars so much?"

"It not working so much"

But by far, the best so far was a few nights ago when he crawled up in my lap to say goodnight and he said, "I love you so much, mommy". Can you hear my heart melting???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just precious. My own heart is melting for you!

Anonymous said...

wow, he looks like Travis now... i love how they adapt words and phrases to their own uses. Angela and Michael used to crack me up. Remember when she couldn't understand why you wouldn't just "fertend" that the dress fit??? btw i was checking your bitb site and we have that same sweater and beanie for our little man. i love your pictures too, what amazing talent you have my friend.
jex

Alison said...

That is so sweet!! We should really get the boys together sometime soon plus I would love to meet your new little one.